Photography Allure Studio West Doylestown PA
We carry a full line of Dinnerware. Let Amy put together your dishware dreams.Read more
Blue is definitely the warmest color at Amy Karyn! With a whole line of beautiful blue pottery making a statement will not be a problem.Read More
- "I have loved working with Amy Karyn. She has done a few rooms in my house and it has been a great experience. Amy has incredible taste, and there isn't a thing in her store that I wouldn't want in my home. She has always been able to work within my budget, and the end result is far better than I ever could've imagined.” Meredith W.
- "Amy is wonderful to work with and has helped me to decorate my home in a warm, timeless and cohesive way." Liz B.
- "Amy has worked with me to transform my home to a current more timeless style. Reusing furniture pieces, rooms were updated & refreshed with new curtains, furniture upholstery and lamps. My home looks refreshed and feels new again! Amy is a pleasure to work with, patient, offers great suggestions, advice and opinions.” Anonymous
- "I'm so grateful to Amy for creating a look in my own that is both timeless and fresh and yet reflects my own personality and lifestyle. She's such a pleasure to work with and is not only highly talented, creative and resourceful but she's got an incredible eye for color, texture and design." Linda.
- "We love working with Amy. She is creative, thoughtful and hardworking. Not only has she helped us with designing our home but also with moving our elderly parents to their new retirement apartment. Her insight saved us time and provided us with innovative ideas.” Gina G.
- "I can's say enough about Amy's impeccable taste and great ideas for any kind of space. And she has the most fabulous fabrics. I have never seen such wonderful coffee tables/ottomans and I don't believe anyone could ever match those. The new shop is filled with so many great things that can be used almost anywhere -- much better than Bergdorf's 7th floor! Most importantly, Amy is so much fun to be with!” Susan Torricelli